[Live-devel] How to dispatch media data to multiple sinks?

alphax alphax at vip.163.com
Thu Oct 13 19:03:31 PDT 2011

Hi,
When I receive data from RTPSource, then I want to do:
1) save to the file
2) If there is some live player requested, send to the live player.

Now, I known I can use a FileSink for save the media data to file.

RTPSource -> FileSink

But, how to send to the live player simultaneously? Should I make a Filter class, so the chain becomes:

RTPSource -> Filter -> RTPSink(to player)

If I should do so, how about send to 2 and more live player? Is there a dispatch mechanism available, so the dispatcher can serve multiple sink simultaneously, and what I do just attach the sinks to the dispatcher?

--
邱关坚
KwanKin Yau