[Live-devel] Regarding MPEG4VideoStreamer code

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Oct 31 00:08:10 PDT 2011

> One query in the file testmpeg4streamer.cpp, can i just read the .m4e file  without creating RTSP server and streaming it out. If yes, please let me know how this can be achieved.Just reading of the file with out streaming out the rtp packets.

OK, now you're just being silly.  The *whole purpose* of the "testMPEG4VideoStreamer" application is to stream out the data via RTP.  If you want to just read the file locally, the just do "fopen()"/"fread()".

If you really needed to ask this, then you're way out of your depth.  Either that, or you're conducting a bizarre 'denial of service' attack upon this mailing list.  (In any case, this will be your last posting to this list.)