[Live-devel] Could non receipt or wrong SR cause no audio and garbled video?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Oct 14 21:39:10 PDT 2011

Unfortunately it wasn't clear from your question how it relates specifically to the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" software (the topic of this mailing list).  Could you please reword your question, explaining specifically how you are using our software, and what problem(s) you are having with it?

(In any case, you don't need to write programs to 'spoof' RTSP servers and clients, because we include programs that act as *real* RTSP servers and clients.)