[Live-devel] VLC mpeg4

Baudouin, Charles Charles.Baudouin at cobham.com
Fri Oct 21 01:18:05 PDT 2011

Could not join the VLC forum, get http 404 not not found when registering.
Maybe something to do with the fact we have an American ip address.

I am correct in saying the VLC supports MP4V-ES but not mpeg4-generic (RFC3640) for m=video.
The reason I ask is that it is the only way of getting the PTS-PCR difference into the ffmpeg decoder.

Am I correct?
Charles.

Charles Baudouin R&D domo Products Cobham Surveillance T: +44 (0) 1489 566 750 F: +44 (0) 1489 880 538 charles.baudouin at cobham.com<mailto:charles.baudouin at cobham.com>

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it ("E-mail") is intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee(s), any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution or other use of the E-mail is prohibited. If you have received this E-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately via our switchboard or return e-mail.

Neither the company nor any subsidiary or affiliate or associated company nor any individual sending this E-mail accepts any liability in respect of the content (including errors and omissions) nor shall this e-mail be deemed to enter the company or any subsidiary or affiliate or associated company into a contract or to create any legally binding obligations unless expressly agreed to in writing under separate cover and timeliness of the E-mail which arise as a result of transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard copy version from the sender.