[Live-devel] Reminder: Experimental new RTSP server implementation available for testing

Lionel Orry lionel.orry at em-sys.fr
Thu Aug 2 08:05:25 PDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-08-02 at 06:05 -0700, Ross Finlayson wrote:
> A reminder that if you use our RTSP server code in your application
> (*especially* if you have subclassed the "RTSPServer" class), you are
> encouraged to download and test the experimental new RTSP server
> implementation, described here:
> http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2012-July/015571.html

Hello Ross,

I ported my development on this branch and for now it seems to work
nicely. I could also verify that the session is kept while the client is
sending requests with the same session id throught different TCP
connections. I am extremely happy about that!

I still have to check that several sessions can be handled in a single
connection but according to the comments I found in the code, it should
work as well.

Congrats for the good work, I'll report any issue I find as soon as
possible.

Cheers,
Lionel