[Live-devel] rtp over rtsp error

许长法 jorpha at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 20:18:44 PDT 2012

hi, i open VLC's debug message and get below log from VCL:

packetizer_h264 warning: waiting for SPS/PPS

packetizer_h264 warning: waiting for SPS/PPS

packetizer_h264 warning: waiting for SPS/PPS

packetizer_h264 warning: waiting for SPS/PPS

packetizer_h264 warning: waiting for SPS/PPS

packetizer_h264 warning: waiting for SPS/PPS

packetizer_h264 warning: waiting for SPS/PPS

packetizer_h264 warning: waiting for SPS/PPS

packetizer_h264 warning: waiting for SPS/PPS

packetizer_h264 warning: waiting for SPS/PPS

packetizer_h264 warning: waiting for SPS/PPS

packetizer_h264 warning: waiting for SPS/PPS

packetizer_h264 warning: waiting for SPS/PPS

packetizer_h264 warning: waiting for SPS/PPS

main warning: buffer way too late (206500), dropping buffer

main warning: PTS is out of range (121096556), dropping buffer

main warning: PTS is out of range (121037464), dropping buffer

main warning: PTS is out of range (120976991), dropping buffer

main warning: PTS is out of range (120894893), dropping buffer

Then i get the static picture from ip camera, someone tell me how to solve
this issue ?

2012/8/16 Ross Finlayson <finlayson at live555.com>

> I guess my issue is caused by the same reason with you.
> RTCP "RR" is sent in OnExpire in rtcp_from_spec.c schedulely.
> But why server still close after about 5s ?
>

> I don't know.  Before, you said that the server closed "after a few
> minutes".  Now, you say that the server closes "after 5s".
>
> I suggest that you add
>
> #define DEBUG 1
>
> to the start of "liveMedia/RTSPServer.cpp", and then recompile.  This will
> display a lot more information about what's happening with your server.
>
> (Be sure, of course, to use the latest version of the server code; the
> only version we support.)
>
> Ross Finlayson
> Live Networks, Inc.
> http://www.live555.com/