[Live-devel] Do the test applications ever sleep?

Sid Price sidprice at softtools.com
Mon Aug 20 17:04:22 PDT 2012

Ross,

I have built to new code and run into an issue with my test WAV file no
longer playing. Your new WAV parser is rejecting the WAV file because of the
audio format entry which is 0x0012 which is said to be "Videologic
Mediaspace ADPCM". I am not terribly familiar with codecs so do you know if
there is a tool available that would allow me to reformat the WAV file? I
was having some playback issues before so this may be the reason.

Thanks,

Sid.