[Live-devel] Is it possible to add some arguments to live555mediaServer

PROMONET Michel michel.promonet at thalesgroup.com
Tue Aug 28 07:32:56 PDT 2012

                Hi Ross,

We used live555MediaServer for test purpose and it is nice because it is very simple, but as there is no parameter it choose it behaviour by itself (depending of available ports).
You will find attached a small modification in order to specify a port as an argument.

An other behaviour we would like to control using arguments is the availibility to loop on the source file (I means without closing the RTSP session).
Could you advise us, how to looping on the file source when end is reached.

Best Regards,

                Michel.

[@@THALES GROUP RESTRICTED@@]