[Live-devel] shared library

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Dec 14 23:37:00 PST 2012

Benjamin,

I've now installed a new release  - 2012.12.15 - that adds a new configuration file "config.linux-with-shared-libraries".  Please verify that this works properly for you (i.e., after first running "genMakefiles linux-with-shared-libraries").  (Unfortunately I'm traveling for the rest of the month, and don't have access to a Linux system for testing).  If there are problems with this, then please let me know ASAP.

(As I noted earlier, once I'm sure that this is working OK, I'll then work on supporting generating both static and shared libraries.)