[Live-devel] Injecting live stream to Darwin Server

Yuri Timenkov yuri.timenkov at itv.ru
Tue Feb 7 22:19:41 PST 2012

Hi Gaurav,

I don't understand why can't you connect a Darwin server directly to
your RTSP source? Why do you need a RTSP proxy?

But if you really need this, you can use VLC: just open RTSP url and
stream it: Go Media -> Streaming (Ctrl + S), choose Network in source,
enter your RTSP source URL. After that select appropriate streaming
parameters (port, URL, disable transcoding, etc).

If you need to do this in your program, then you have to write your own
RTP Source receiving data from RTP sink (e.g.using PIPE).

Regards,
Yuri