[Live-devel] openRTSP issue in Mac OSX

Carlos Duran carlos.duran at justsync.com
Mon Feb 27 11:07:50 PST 2012

Hi,

I am new to the framework and video/audio processing in general, so I am using the openRTSP sample to wrap my head around the ideas, but I am having an issue where I execute the command RTSP <link> and I get all returned commands (OPTIONS, DESCRIBE, SETUP, PLAY) to run successfully, then I get this message:

Started playing session
Receiving streamed data (signal with "kill -HUP 1587" or "kill -USR1 1587" to terminate)...

My problem is that I get no audio at all, also I know that a file is created: audio-MP4A-LATM-1, I've tried adding an .mp3 extension to hear it using either VLC ot Quicktime Player to no avail.

Any orientation with this  issue would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Carlos