[Live-devel] vc++ solution file(s)

Joao Almeida joao_dealmeida at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 18 02:08:32 PST 2012

don't count on it, here they are apologist of the old make files in consoles.
The same i used 25 years ago, before borland and later microsoft visual come with the integrated compile and debug visual interfaces. This guys like the old hard way to do the job done :)
Anyway, in previous mailling you found some guys who try to explain how to use the vs solutions for openRTSP.