[Live-devel] RSTP a Live Stream to an AMINO A125

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Jan 20 07:58:18 PST 2012

> I have no experience in C++, typical, I mainly use PHP.

Then this software is not for you.  I'm sorry to sound harsh, but I'm just telling it as it is.

> I have read the link and implemented the test, but the class file was removed from the thread, Do you by any chance have the class file?

There's an attachment linked at the end of this message:
	http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2012-January/014454.html
It contains the files that you're looking for.  (I'll let you figure out how to extract them.)

(This will be my last posting on this topic.)