[Live-devel] RSTP a Live Stream to an AMINO A125

Achraf Gazdar achraf.gazdar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 12:29:48 PST 2012

> > I have no experience in C++, typical, I mainly use PHP.
>
> Then this software is not for you.  I'm sorry to sound harsh, but I'm just
> telling it as it is.
>

> > I have read the link and implemented the test, but the class file was
> removed from the thread, Do you by any chance have the class file?
>
> There's an attachment linked at the end of this message:
>
> http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2012-January/014454.html
> It contains the files that you're looking for.  (I'll let you figure out
> how to extract them.)

Here you have to put the .hh file into include directory within liveMedia
directory. The .cpp file into the liveMedia directory. You have to update
the Makefile to consider the new added source files. Finally add the test
example (as detailed in my previous post pointed by Ross) the
testOnDemandRTSPserver.cpp. Remake the library and testProgs and run the
testOnDemandRTSPserver binary.

> (This will be my last posting on this topic.)
>

> Ross Finlayson
> Live Networks, Inc.
> http://www.live555.com/
>
> --