[Live-devel] question about parseSPropParameterSets()

James Zhang xzha286 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Mon Jan 30 20:01:44 PST 2012

Hello everyone

I have a question about parseSPropParameterSets() function.

Based on my understanding, I think this function will read in the SPS and
PPS data, then do base64 decode to generate a nal unit.

I have fit the SPS and PPS data by using this

unsigned int num=0;

SPropRecord *
sps=parseSPropParameterSets(context->subsession->fmtp_spropparametersets(),num);

My question is how can i store

 SPropRecord * data to a NSData and send into extradata to decode?

Thanks alot
Best regards

James
--