[Live-devel] H264, MPEG4, MJPEG recording and streaming with proper timming information.

Ivan Mayo ivan.mayo.calvo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 02:59:07 PST 2012

Great, thank you very much!

So, your idea is to create my own fileSinker with my own file format
recording each timestamp and frame size and then create my own
byteStreamFileSource and serve the data packets as they where sinked but
filtering that timestamps and framesizes.I can use some own header as
0xAABBCCDD to mark that timestamp entry points, did I understand you
properly? Would you suggest using other header or not using any to mark our
entry points??

Thank you again for your amazing feedback.