[Live-devel] Set ProxyServerMediaSession::fProxyRTSPClient as protected

Jesús Leganés jesus.lc at vaelsys.com
Mon Jul 2 09:28:00 PDT 2012

>> Yes, but note that the existing "ProxyServerMediaSession" constructor
>> already initializes the "fProxyRTSPClient" field (to a new "ProxyRTSPClient"
>> object), so you'll need to delete this (using "Medium::close()") first,
>> before assigning your new "ProxyRTSPClient" subclass object.
>>
> Oh, i didn't thought about it, thanks for the advice... :-)

I have been talking with my boss and we got a better solution to this:
instead of set the constructor to protected, redefine it and close the
previous connection before create the new one, have this connection
created on a protected method so only is needed to be overloaded just
this method, so the connection is only done one time and also the
constructor gets untouched :-)

--
Jesús Leganés Combarro
Software developer at Vaelsys