[Live-devel] Set ProxyServerMediaSession::fProxyRTSPClient as protected

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Jul 2 21:28:15 PDT 2012

OK, I've now installed a new version (2012.07.03) of the code that does the following:
- The definition of "ProxyRTSPClient" is now publicly accessible, in the "ProxyServerMediaSession.hh" header file - so you can subclass it if you wish.
- "ProxyServerMediaSession" now has a new virtual function "createNewProxyRTSPClient()", for creating its new "ProxyRTSPClient" object.  The default implementation of this function just creates a new "ProxyRTSPClient", but you can redefine this (in a subclass of "ProxyServerMediaSession") to create a new subclass object instead.
- The "fProxyRTSPClient" and "fClientMediaSession" member variables of "ProxyServerMediaSession" are now protected.
- "RTSPClient::sendRequest()" is now a virtual function, and "protected:", rather than "private:".

I hope this now allows you to do what you want with your subclasses...