[Live-devel] [Fwd: installation and retrieval of h.264 bit streams from ip cameras]]]

manishkr at ee.iisc.ernet.in manishkr at ee.iisc.ernet.in
Thu Jul 5 03:34:52 PDT 2012

Subject: installation and retrieval of h.264 bit streams from ip cameras]]
From:    manishkr at ee.iisc.ernet.in
Date:    Thu, July 5, 2012 4:01 pm
To:      live-devel at lists.live555.com

i have installed different ip cameras in the network which outputs h.264
format bit stream. i want to store the streams using live555 Streaming
media. i am working on windows 7 and using visual studio 7. i am not able
to install the required files. i downloaded the source code from the web
site and then unpacked it. i also generated the make files in different
foledrs but there after i am not able to proceed. it is showing errors.
kindly help me to install the "live555 Streaming media" on windows 7 using
visual studio 10.0.

i am new to live555, so kindly guide me to collect the information (h.264)
using this package.

thanking you.

manish kumar
cvai lab