[Live-devel] Issue with proxyserver and multiple clients

Longney, Ian ian.longney at logica.com
Sun Jul 15 18:37:19 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am currently using the latest version of the live555 proxy server to
connect to a Vivotek IP camera streaming H264 over RTSP.  Whenever  I
view the unicast stream from the proxy server with a single client
everything works fine. However, when I connect a second client the first
client freezes. I have tried both VLC and Quicktime to view the stream
and the same thing happens on both. I am running on a 64 bit Windows 7
platform.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Ian Longney | MOSAIC Product Centre Manager
Ground Floor, 436 Elgar Road, Box Hill, VIC 3128 | Australia
T: +61 3 9843 0661 | M: +61 412 279 861
ian.longney at logica.com <mailto:lauren.woods at logica.com>  |
www.logica.com <http://www.logica.com/>
Logica Australia Pty Ltd - Registered in Australia (ABN 39 001 260 699)
Registered Office: Level 13, 100 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW
2060, Australia

Think green - keep it on the screen.