[Live-devel] How to remove ServerMediaServer dynamically

Lan Zang zanglan at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 02:47:22 PDT 2012

Hi, dear author,

I am using live555 media server. I am trying to remove media by calling RTSPServer::removeServerMediaSession(session); This media is created by calling RTSPServer::addServerMediaSession(session); The problem is live555 server will complain "BasicTaskScheduler::SingleStep(): select() fails: Bad file descriptor" then abort immediately.

The server won't terminate only if there is no media player connected. I want to know if there are extra steps to remove current media stream?

Regards,
Lan Zang(Sander)