[Live-devel] Problem stopping and restarting an RTSP client

Mike Miller mike at MillerMicroSystems.com
Mon Jul 16 09:45:23 PDT 2012

This is not a server problem. When I'm having the problem restarting the
stream to Live555, the VLC client is still happily receiving and
displaying video. The source is an IP-connected camera and seems stable.
In the failure case, even if the old connection to the camera were
buggered up, Live555 is opening another socket to the camera, which
should still work.

I have also updated to the 2012.07.14 source code, to no avail.