[Live-devel] Some project organization advice

Sid Price sidprice at softtools.com
Tue Jul 17 14:40:08 PDT 2012

Ross,

I am not going to debate whether I should be using Windows Compact 7 or not,
that is a totally different issue. We should set that discussion aside.

Now your suggestion of writing a new fprintf or other required functions
makes very much sense and it is the path I will investigate. Also, your
suggestion of sub classing the UsageEnvironment class also sounds like a
good approach.

Once again, thank you for the input,

Sid.