[Live-devel] How to Handle multiple streamers using "test on demand rtsp server"

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Jul 23 07:44:20 PDT 2012

> Can u just tell me how to receive concurrent multiple streams using your  "test on demand rtsp server" code.

As stated clearly in the FAQ (that you were asked to read before posting to this mailing list :-), LIVE555-based applications are single-threaded, using an event loop, rather than multiple threads, for concurrency.

Having a RTSP server support multiple streams is easy - simply call "addServerMediaSession" multiple times, once for each such stream - before you call "doEventLoop()" to start the server running.