[Live-devel] How to Handle multiple streamers using "test on demand rtsp server"

Shivkumar Bhasmare shivkumarb at interfaceinfosoft.com
Tue Jul 24 00:24:28 PDT 2012

Hello Sir
First of all sorry for miss writing the question.
My question is:-as i stated i make the rtsp server globally and put into
thread the MPEG-2 Transport stream code.
For the first streamer it works well and for the second streamer it breaks
at "do event loop" .i.e. suppose the server is receiving stream from the
first streamer and after 5 minutes the second streamer i also available and
server also want to receive the stream from the second streamer,when the
second streamer is available i call the thread code having MPEG-2 Transport
stream code then my ode breaks at " do event loop".

That's all my problem is now please tell me how to handle this.

Thanks
Shiv
Interface infosoft Pvt Ltd.
India