[Live-devel] Recording time available?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Jul 25 16:05:24 PDT 2012

> Is there a way to get the recording timestamp for stored content?
>
> When looking at the presentation time that is received with each frame I see
> that it is matching the current time of the server, but when playing back an
> archived stream I'm interested in when it was recorded. Can that be found
> somewhere?

I find your question confusing, because it wasn't really clear how it relates to our software.  Could you please clarify your question, explaining in particular how you are using our software?  (Remember that our software can be used to build RTSP clients, RTSP servers, RTSP proxy servers, and other things.)