[Live-devel] Network congestion while using Live555 framework (resending with proper formatting)

saurabhg84 at gmail.com saurabhg84 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 07:05:19 PDT 2012

Hello Ross,

We do have a domain name. Unfortunately, all mails from this mailing list get marked as spam by default due to some mail server policy that we have adopted.

I do understand that its frustrating to reply when the problem is not correctly described or is too vague. However, to the best of my knowledge this is an apt description of the problem based on the data which is available with us. In case I can help by providing some more details kindly let me know. As such we are pretty sure that these congestion issues won't arise out of live555 if so many ppl are already using it within their products.

Having said this, do help us out if you can. Thanks a lot for your responses.

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone