[Live-devel] Fw: duplicate stream from 2 cameras

Sumit Aggarwal sum_agg at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 05:42:35 PDT 2012

Hi,

We are using multiple cameras stream using
live555 in a single system. We observe that suddenly(at run time) a camera starts taking stream of
other, so we start getting duplicate streams, although IPs and cameras are different.

Is this because of ephemeral port issue on live555 rtsp client?
Thanks

Dear Renato Mauro,

We are using multiple sony camera streams in our application using
live555. We observe that suddenly(at run time) a camera starts taking stream of
other, so we start getting duplicate streams, though IPs and cameras are different.

Is this because of ephemeral port issue on live555 rtsp client?
Please help. Thanks

Regards,
Sumit