[Live-devel] Fw: duplicate stream from 2 cameras

Renato MAURO (Libero) renatomauro at libero.it
Mon Jun 11 05:10:51 PDT 2012

Hello Sumit.

>We are using multiple sony camera streams in our application using live555. We observe that suddenly(at run time) a camera starts taking stream of other,
>so we start getting duplicate streams, though IPs and cameras are different.
I'm not sure I understand the words "a camera starts taking stream of other", but, if you mean that, at the receiver side, a stream suddenly starts to receive some frames of another *just started* stream, then it seems that you are dealing with the same issue I described at http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2012-May/015169.html and that Ross fixed promptly. So I suggest to use the latest version of the software.

>Is this because of ephemeral port issue on live555 rtsp client?
No.

Renato MAURO

  We are using multiple cameras stream using live555 in a single system. We observe that suddenly(at run time) a camera starts taking stream of other, so we start getting duplicate streams, although IPs and cameras are different.

  Is this because of ephemeral port issue on live555 rtsp client?
Thanks

  Dear Renato Mauro,

  We are using multiple sony camera streams in our application using live555. We observe that suddenly(at run time) a camera starts taking stream of other, so we start getting duplicate streams, though IPs and cameras are different.

  Is this because of ephemeral port issue on live555 rtsp client?
  Please help. Thanks

Regards,Sumit