[Live-devel] Still failed in receiving data via multicast

rundong qiu qrundong at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 21:30:45 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,
I still cannot find my wrong in receiving date using the "openRTSP"
command-line client via multicast.
I have tried to apply for streams from the DM368IPNC, the TMDXIPCAM8127J3,
and the "testH264VideoStreamer", but all failed.
The RTSP protocol exchange works OK, but then the client cannot receive
stream.
With the help of the "Wireshark", I am sure that the stream from a camera
does arrive the specified port, and the vlc player can play the streams
from all the three servers.
My OS is Windows7, there is still a wireless network card on my PC(even if
I uninstall my wireless network card, the client still cannot get stream).
The PC and the camera are connected via a switch.
As the two replies of my last letter,I have tried to add the "-I" option
with the ip-address of my PC, but it does not work. And I cannot add the
"-t" option because it is not supported by the servers.
Could anyone give me any advice?
Thank you!