[Live-devel] Pls give suggestion and example

Chai, Zheng (Ajax) ajax.chai at alcatel-lucent.com
Sat Jun 9 19:34:26 PDT 2012

All,

I used the LIVE555 to accepted a TS stream Source over RTP and then broadcast the TS/RTP Source to the RTP Sink, and now the vlc player can play this live source.
However, I also need to store/save this live TS stream source on the live555 server into a stream file, how can I reach this? Can I add two Sinks to a single source?
e.g. one acts as the RTP Sink, another one is FileSink to store the Source into file? Pls give some suggestions, or one example will be appreciated.

BR

Ajax Chai