[Live-devel] testH264VideoToTransportStream error

Xia Li summerlismile at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 17:41:03 PDT 2012

Hi Ross,

Thank you for your quick response. I think the problem is because: I'm
debugging the code under Debug Mode with visual studio 2005.
When I build the solution under Release Mode, the
generated testH264VideoToTransportStream.exe works just fine, there is no
problem with the conversion. However, when I build the solution under Debug
Mode, the code breaks, with error "Unhandled exception at 0x1024f121
(msvcr80d.dll) in testH264VideoToTransportStream.exe: 0xC00000FD: Stack
overflow". It seems like the use of "fflush" in
"FileSink::afterGettingFrame" (FileSink.cpp, line:127) has some
relationship with this. I'm still trying to figure it out. Any Suggestions?

Thanks very much.