[Live-devel] Help to understand the rtsp client connection close

Kalkere, Giridhara(IE10) Giridhara.Kalkere at Honeywell.com
Thu Jun 21 06:19:21 PDT 2012

Dear All,

I am using the LIVE555 livemedia library for my camera recording development.

I have a problem.

1.       I started camera recording - recording  in progress

2.       Camera powered off - the RTSP connection got closed. (monitored through net stat)

3.       Program is not come out the play state.

Please help me to understand how to get the rtsp connection closed notification. So that I can re-connect.

Is there any method to automatically reconnect the rtsp client to the rtsp server (camera).

Thanks and Regards,
Giri

Thanks and Regards,
Giri