[Live-devel] live55 rtp sequence number is duplicate

Wang, Mark gwang at tycoint.com
Fri Jun 29 01:10:34 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Thanks for your quickly reply.

Actually ,  the two frame sequence number is the same , but  H264 data is different,  and I notice  checksum of UDP is the same too, please look details via attached  two  JPG document.

I draw my test network  flow chart as below,  port1 and port3 are port mirroring . all packets are captured by WIRESHARK.

        [Description: port 1                         port 2                   port3      cisco switch     ,Description:    live555,Description:   wireshark]            [Description: vlc/quicktime]

My version detail  is  as below

#define LIVEMEDIA_LIBRARY_VERSION_STRING  "2010.08.22"
#define LIVEMEDIA_LIBRARY_VERSION_INT                   1282435200

Thanks
Mark Wang

Thanks
Mark Wang