[Live-devel] live55 rtp sequence number is duplicate

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Jun 29 02:40:43 PDT 2012

> Actually ,  the two frame sequence number is the same , but  H264 data is different,  and I notice  checksum of UDP is the same too

Two separate packets cannot contain different data, but (consistently) have the same UDP checksum, unless something (in your OS or network) is mangling the packets (i.e., is badly broken), or unless Wireshark is lying.

One thing I can say for certain, though, is that our software is not responsible - so there's no point in posting to this mailing list about what (you think) you're seeing (and especially not with 1+ MByte emails :-)