[Live-devel] UPnP support in Live555

Ashfaque ashfaque at iwavesystems.com
Tue Mar 13 01:13:37 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

I need UPnP supported Media server for our project. The client devices should be able to connect with the Media server and register itself for streaming.
Does Live555 supports UPnP? If not then what other options are available to add this feature.
Are there any other UPnP library we can use along with Live555 or a UPnP supported Media Server library would be the best instead of Live555 (got to know about MediaTomb)?
However Live555 is able to support all our requirements except UPnP which I am not sure of yet.

Someone please tell me how this feature can be supported. Any links to the library or sample source code would be highly appreciable.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashfaque