[Live-devel] 453 Not Enough Bandwidth

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Mar 23 07:00:11 PDT 2012

> I am using the openRTSP client for testing my own RTSPProxy server. For load testing I want to create several concurrent connections to my server using openRTSP client but I am getting the following error after I am reaching approximately 104 connections.
>
> “453 Not Enough Bandwidth”

Our code doesn't return this error message anywhere.  Therefore, because you are running a RTSP 'proxy', the error message must be getting returned by the downstream server (which must have been developed by someone else).

Therefore, this is not an issue with our software (although, I suspect the error message probably means what it says...).