[Live-devel] why RTCP BYE does not invoke client's "TEARDOWN"

刘龙飞 daniel.liu17 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 03:59:56 PDT 2012

Hi,
 I want to close the RTSPClientSessions belong to one ServerMediaSession
from the server side.
 I send RTCP "BYE" message from server side, but it doesn't invoke the
client's sending "TEARDOWN". But the client(openRTSP) had received the
"BYE" message and it had printed the "Received RTCP "BYE"...".
  What's the reason? If this method can not work, are there any other
solutions to shutdown sessions from server side?
 Thanks and Best Regards!

  --Daniel