[Live-devel] [live_devel] H264FUAFragmenter buffer

Sudan Landge - Kopera sudan at koperasw.com
Mon May 14 23:05:40 PDT 2012

Hello Ross,

We have done study to see how testH264VideoStreamer works. After step
debugging through the code we found that three buffer were created in
classes
- H264VideoRTPSink
- H264FUAFragmenter
and
- StreamParser

Just wanted to know the significance of H264FUAFragmenter buffer.
 From code it looks like there is data redundancy while copying data in
H264FUAFragmenter buffer, as the same work could have been done without it;
This is my understanding from a high level view of the code. I might be
missing a few points in this as well; could you please correct me if i
am wrong.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks
Sudan