[Live-devel] Can test on demand server be implemented to handle multiple clients

i m what i m ~~~~ trn200190 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 08:28:34 PDT 2012

Hey Ross
Thats obvious sir if we duplicate the code block and write source of
different test mpeg2 streamer.
Can the test on demand server file be act as following:-
the server should always be in listening mode and
every time when i run the  test mpeg2 streamer the server creates a
thread(thread containing the code of A MPEG-2 Transport Stream, coming from
a live UDP (raw-UDP or RTP/UDP) source:) and thread binds to a particular a
particular test mpeg 2 streamer...??