[Live-devel] Streaming over Wifi with no receiver

Ashfaque ashfaque at iwavesystems.com
Mon May 21 02:29:49 PDT 2012

Thanks for the reply Ross.

Our application reads frames from a camera at the rate of 33ms (30fps) which are encoded by a Hardware Codec and then fed to the H264Source::deliverFrame  method. But when receiver is not connected ping is gives below response after some duration with streaming:

ping –s “IP” says No buffer space is available.

I am not setting any value to fDurationInMicroseconds as frames are being read from a live camera.

Without running the application ping between the systems over Wifi has been verified for a very long duration.

The receiver application is again a live555 based iOS application.