[Live-devel] Does Live555 support MP4/3GP streaming

Sudhakaran, Sujith sujith at vvidiacom.com
Fri Nov 2 04:59:12 PDT 2012

Hi,

Is there any way that you can suggest, where I can do some modification.

I found some post which was saying to :

define and implement your own new subclass of
"OnDemandServerMediaSubsession"

that reimplements the two pure virtual functions "createNewStreamSource()"
and "createNewRTPSink()".

This new subclass will probably be similar to the existing
"H264VideoFileServerMediaSubsession" class

(which is used for streaming from a H.264 Video Elementary Stream file).

I would like to understand the significance of these two functions.  If you
can give in some inputs it would be very helpful.

What things are really necessary for making a to edit in these virtual
functions?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Sujith Sudhakaran

Member Of Technical Staff

yGSM Mobile (Voice & Data): +91-7709872228

(Tel: +91-22-40212598 I (Fax:+91-22-40212596

7E- Mail: Sujith at vvidiacom.com I 8Web:  <http://www.vvidiacom.com/>
http://www.vvidiacom.com

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to, this will
preserve trees on planet earth.

----------------------------Disclaimer--------------------------------------
---------

The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is
confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake
please notify the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete this
message and any attachments from your system. Please note that e-mails are
susceptible to change and malwares. VVIDIA COMMUNICATIONS PVT LTD.
(including its group companies) shall not be liable for the improper or
incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication
nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system.

---------