[Live-devel] RTPInterface::sendRTPorRTCPPacketOverTCP on Server 2003

Jeremiah Morrill Jeremiah.Morrill at econnect.tv
Fri Nov 2 12:19:48 PDT 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond!

I hate JPEG streaming too, but the unfortunate part is we have a lot of customers with investments with (old) MJPEG video encoders.  It's a slow, but eventual process in moving them to H264 encoders.

You are also 100% correct with your assessment of my issue.  I was increasing the send buffer size of socket passed to the RTSPServer constructor, which had no effect.  I have now subclassed RTSPServer::RTSPClientConnection and increased the buffer size on the socket sent to this constructor and this fixed all my issues and back to a supported version of Live555 =)

Thanks again for your quick response and hard work!

-Jer