[Live-devel] about SDP

... 503430770 at qq.com
Fri Nov 23 10:04:49 PST 2012

>Alternatively, you could use (in your "createNewRTPSink" implementation) one of the alternative forms of >"H264VideoRTPSink::createNew()" that takes the SPS and PPS NAL units as parameters.  See >"liveMedia/include/H264VideoRTPSink.hh".

      Hi, I use  the alternative forms of "H264VideoRTPSink::createNew()" that takes the SPS and PPS NAL units as parameters.Now the SDP have "a=fmtp:xx packetization-mode=1 profile-level-id=xx  sprop-parameter-sets=xx,xx",but the wireshark can't analysis the sprop-parameter-sets correctly. I find that my SPS's length is 122 (byte). I find other's SPS's length is shorter. Is there something wrong or the wireshark's problem??
      Thanks !