[Live-devel] Streaming in wireless ad-hoc network

Meftah Tayeb tayeb at tmxvoip.com
Sun Oct 7 11:49:09 PDT 2012

hello
what is your embedded distro ?
please try to create a bridge and atach your wlan interface to it
so the ip address will be in the bridge
if you have a 2.6 kernel, IGMP snooping will automaticaly be inabled in your
bridge
this may 90% solv your multicast over wireless issue
i am streaming 20channels over wireless but encoded in H.264/AAC using
MumuDVB without any issue at all
802.11N is recomanded but 99.99% will not work in ad-hoc mode
thank you