[Live-devel] Streaming in wireless ad-hoc network

Felix Radensky felix at embedded-sol.com
Sun Oct 7 14:00:08 PDT 2012

Hi Tayeb,

Thanks for your input, I'll definitely try bridging.
My kernel is 2.6, and adding brctl to the file system is not big deal.

The wireless card on my device supports 802.11n, but so far I've only
tried 802.11g, and both ends were able to synchronize at 54MBit/s.
I think it should be sufficient, the video bandwidth is around 2Mbit/s.

Felix.