[Live-devel] help for saving to ts

Smallrui smallrui at 126.com
Sun Oct 14 05:02:56 PDT 2012

Hi,
plz help me to save streaming to ts.
I real need help but i don't know to do it any way.

when i found a way from describe "live-devel at lists.live555.com;",
the command can be:

openRtsp.exe -i rtsp://127.0.0.1:554/test30.mkv > test30.avi

It can save the file ok, but no any sound from the saved files.
The saved file "test30.avi" only can be play for WMP,
the vlc, potplayer cannot be play it yet.

When i got a helpfull way from
He want to save ts to seial of files, I really need this work too.
but i cannot understand how to use this code works,
i want to recv the stream and muxer it to ts or a seial ts from the different I frames also like him.
plz tell me a detail way to use this code  or a samples better.
thks,

here is the test file in archive.

brs,
rui.sun