[Live-devel] No RTSP session is currently in progress

Mauro Delucis m.delucis at multisentry.com
Fri Oct 19 02:19:13 PDT 2012

Hello!

I have a problemwith live555, I hope this is the right mailing list.

My application acquires rtsp streams from an IP camera. Until a few days
ago the application was working properly, then I updated the LIVE555
libraries and the program started to report the message: "No RTSP
session is currently in progress"

What could be causing this?

I compiled the libraries with the -DRTSPCLIENT_SYNCHRONOUS_INTERFACE = 1

Thank you!

--

Mauro Delucis
Responsabile R & D, analista programmatore