[Live-devel] windows, live555, tcp transport

ЗвягинцевАнтон zvyagintsev at atlantis.ru
Wed Sep 5 06:10:33 PDT 2012

Ok, this looks like a problem with Live555 on windows compiled with ms vc (in my
case its ms vc 2010). On linux openRTSP work fine.

Included sample software (openRTSP) connects to server (with only tcp transport
available), show no errors but still dont receive any data. Also OpenRTSP cpu
usage is really high - 25% on my 4 core cpu.

Ross, any chance you check and fix this behavior?
I can provide windows binary executables or everything you need related to
windows platform.