[Live-devel] playSIP Authentication Error

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Sep 10 01:22:50 PDT 2012

> I've included my console output below - does anyone know what's going on?

Unfortunately I don't know.  It's been several years since we've done anything with "SIPClient" (or the "playSIP" application), but it might be informative to look at a *successful* protocol exchange (with the same account, username and password) from some other SIP client, so we can see if there's anything different about the "Proxy-Authorization:" header in a successful "INVITE".

(I presume, of course, that your username (1001) and password (1234) are correct :-)